Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 117500 YEAR true
Covington, TN 38019 US
2023-03-17 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Project Management Job Number: Rd681413315 Compensation: 117500
Title: Project Engineer
Location: Covington, TN
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- The Project Manager is responsible for all planning and oversight of capital improvement projects. This includes all facets of project work to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. The Project Manager will collaborate with other plant personnel to develop project scope and execution timelines. All tasks will be developed following OSHA, HACCP, ASI, GMP, and FDA guidelines.
- Determines and defines project scope and objectives
- Actively develops projects, drawings, schedules, requests for proposals and scopes of work for all plant projects.
- Develops and manages site-wide capital improvement projects
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Actively manages site contractors to ensure timeliness and work quality meet plant’s expectations
- Track project progress against schedule and budget, follow up with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials and information.
- Research and recommend implementation of new technologies or best in class practices to improve plant performance.
- Coordinates with appropriate departments to ensure that project work is completed according to published schedules.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, project management or a related field
- 5+ years of project management and related field experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- CMMS and Auto CAD experiences is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.