Libertyville, IL 60048 US
- Smaller Business Unit
- Close Knit Group, Will Work Closely With Managers
- Great Training
- Great Benefits
- Opportunity To Be "Go-To" Engineer
- Supports plant safety with active participation in safety audits, risk assessments and other safety-related activities.
- Ensures compliance of product attributes to technical specifications and requirements.
- Leads process optimization, root cause analysis and drives scientific and engineering principles into a rapidly changing industrial manufacturing facility.
- Uses data to analyze and investigate process difficulties as well as make at-the-line observations to detect and analyze sources of trouble.
- Determines and follows through on immediate corrective measures, where possible.
- Bachelors in Engineering/Technical field
- At least one year of engineering experience needed
- Ability To Be On-Site Everyday
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.