Hampshire, IL 60140 US
- Create overall basis of design and parameters to be followed for specific processes/project
- Prepare engineering calculations, documents, and equipment specifications to meet scope of work while applying good judgement and engineering principles
- Establish and manage mechanical engineering schedule and budget objectives on assigned projects
- Help coordinates work performed by outside contractors, vendors, and engineering consultants.
- Support Maintenance and plant activities during off hours as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (or any engineering related field)
- At least 2 years of design engineering experience
- SolidWorks and AutoCad strongly preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.