Downers Grove, IL 60516 US
Location: Downers Grove, IL
- Adhere to and be active in all site safety programs including following all safety programs and policies in the office and in the field.
- Steward project objectives and related performance standards for all assigned projects including scope development, project cost, project schedule, quality, mechanical performance, safety of design and constructability, environmental, customer satisfaction, and legal/regulatory compliance.
- Become familiar with and follow the stage gated process to initiate, develop, and execute Capital projects. This includes developing and maintaining all project related documents as applicable and appropriate and stewarding the document approval process.
- Work both independently and as part of team to complete projects from start to finish to successfully implement the project and achieve stated objectives. Teams will be comprised of individuals from various other departments such as Process Design, Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Operations, Construction, etc.
- Monitor and report monthly on cost, including cash flow forecasting, and schedule. Responsible for change order management, scope management control, management of outside contract project engineering work, and material quality checks.
- Steward the Management of Change (MOC) process for assigned projects including leading Pre-Start-up Safety Reviews (PSSRs) so new installations can be safely commissioned and started up.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Project Engineer; preferably in a Petroleum Refinery however experience in Chemical or Power Industries will be considered.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kellie Miller is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division. With a commendable 6-year career in recruitment, Kellie's passion for building meaningful connections with candidates sets her apart in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Commercial Division, Kellie's understanding of industry intricacies empowers her to expertly connect candidates with positions that align with their experiences, skills, and aspirations. Her commitment to assessing qualifications and understanding each candidate's unique journeys and goals makes her a trusted partner in their career endeavors.
What Kellie enjoys most about her role is the art of connecting with people. She derives immense satisfaction from building relationships with candidates, delving into their experiences, exploring their skill sets, and uncovering their aspirations. Her genuine interest in each candidate's professional journey is the cornerstone of her approach.
Kellie's advice to job seekers reflects her dedication to thorough preparation. She encourages candidates to invest time in comprehensive research before applying or interviewing. This includes understanding the company, digging into the specifics of the role they're applying for, and critically assessing their skills and experiences. Kellie believes that such preparation allows candidates to showcase their qualifications effectively and demonstrates their genuine interest in the position.