Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 91300 115000 YEAR true
Chicago, IL 60626 US
2023-05-15 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Project Management Job Number: Hd419069112 Compensation: $91300-115000 / year
Title: Project Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Development of technical expertise in coating systems, paint application, corrosion protection, electroplating, chemical processes, cleaning, vacuum brazing, vacuum systems.
- Unit operations and support system assessment-implementation.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently within a collaborative setting, work with customers to resolve technical issues, identify root cause, continually improve under the umbrella of safety, quality, delivery, cost.
- Ability to prepare calculation, P&IDs, specifications, functional descriptions, equipment schedules, physicals/isometrics, and interpret wiring diagrams/controls.
- Process controls, automation, material handling system assignments.
- Familiarity and experience with commissioning above systems, startup, and troubleshooting.
- Budget & cost estimating experience for specific design packages, scheduling, procurement.
- Performing field survey work necessary to validate layouts/plans prior to, during and after construction and/or rearrangement, transcribe existing building plans into CAD based drawings.
- B.S. Chem Eng, Mech Eng, Material Science, Chemistry degree; license/advanced degree a plus.
- Computer proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel, Oracle; literacy in Microstation or AutoCad and process design
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.