Lemont, IL 60439 US
Location: Lemont, IL
- Responsible for processing and validating project change, month end and quarterly reports for infrastructure and enterprise portfolio projects
- Maintain and manage month end and quarterly reports
- Maintain month end and quarterly data, tools, and systems
- Collaborate with project team members to identify reporting issues
- Identify problems, draw valid conclusions, and develop effective solutions to project related issues
- Support project team in developing, implementing, and maintaining project controls systems
- Assist in implementing a data analysis process to track projects in violation of various thresholds
- Assist in implementing a variance analysis process to track activities and analyze what-if scenario
- Develop, implement, and manage enterprise reporting utilizing earned value methodology
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”