Lemont, IL 60439 US
- Support a multidisciplinary team of engineers, scientists, and educators with project execution, including project scope, schedule, and budget
- Track interdependencies and communicate status
- Communicate with internal and external project participants
- Support quarterly/annual deliverables including project reports, presentations, workshop summaries, etc.
- Assist with organizing meetings, workshops, and industry advisory board meetings
- Assemble and assess project information or data
- Recommend process improvement or solutions to issues
- Experience managing project schedules and budgets to meet project goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with project lead and team members
- Interest in learning about technical and institutional aspects of project
- Ability to prepare professional communications for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan and facilitate in-person and virtual meetings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or other project management tools to effectively track and manage a project
- Excellent interpersonal, teaming, and communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, and thorough
- Knowledge of technical field and related disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant education/experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.