Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 25 30 HOUR true
Lemont, IL 60439 US
2023-03-01 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Administrative Job Number: Na729303222 Compensation: 25-30
Title: Project Administrator (Part time)
Location: Lemont, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Contract
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
This position will provide project management support through administrative and reporting activities. The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, scientists, and educators to advance clean energy technologies. The successful candidate will work under the general direction of the Principal Investigator to assist with overall project coordination and monitoring.
- Support a multidisciplinary team of engineers, scientists, and educators with project execution, including project scope, schedule, and budget
- Track interdependencies and communicate status
- Communicate with internal and external project participants
- Support quarterly/annual deliverables including project reports, presentations, workshop summaries, etc.
- Assist with organizing meetings, workshops, and industry advisory board meetings
- Assemble and assess project information or data
- Recommend process improvement or solutions to issues
- Experience managing project schedules and budgets to meet project goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with project lead and team members
- Interest in learning about technical and institutional aspects of project
- Ability to prepare professional communications for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan and facilitate in-person and virtual meetings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or other project management tools to effectively track and manage a project
- Excellent interpersonal, teaming, and communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, and thorough
- Knowledge of technical field and related disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant education/experience
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information