Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 22.50 HOUR true
Project Administrator - Part Time
Lemont, IL 60439 US
2023-02-02 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Other Professional Job Number: Na981968929 Compensation: 22.50
Title: Project Administrator
Location: Lemont, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Part Time Contract role
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Support a multidisciplinary team of engineers, scientists, and educators with project execution, including project scope, schedule, and budget • Track interdependencies and communicate status
- Communicate with internal and external project participants
- Support quarterly/annual deliverables including project reports, presentations, workshop summaries, etc.
- Assist with organizing meetings, workshops, and industry advisory board meetings
- Assemble and assess project information or data
- Experience managing project schedules and budgets to meet project goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with project lead and team members
- Interest in learning about technical and institutional aspects of project
- Ability to prepare professional communications for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan and facilitate in-person and virtual meetings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or other project management tools to effectively track and manage a project
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information