Lebanon, IN 46052 US
- Collaborate with leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to outline operational readiness scope across multiple technical areas concurrently.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to include Facilities, Engineering, Construction, Warehouse and Operations Project Managers to transform operational readiness scope into a cohesive and integrated schedule.
- Thrive in cross-functional collaboration and build comprehensive understanding of various aspects.
- Manage a broad spectrum of operational readiness deliverables across all functional areas of the site.
- Collaborate closely with frontline resources, leadership, and project stakeholders.
- Ensure that site deliverables necessary for startup are meticulously planned, scheduled, and executed.
- Monitor and oversee the execution of operational readiness deliverables, providing essential metrics for stakeholder accountability.
- Integrate operational readiness schedules seamlessly with the overall project schedule to facilitate integrated critical path tracking.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in Project Management, championing best practices across all areas of influence.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related scientific discipline.
- Three to five years of experience in project management, along with three to five years of project management experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology or GMP industry.
- CAPM or PMP Certification
- Experience with Oracle Primavera P6.
- Familiar with capital project execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or other project scheduling software.
- Ability to lead as a team leader in the execution of multi-disciplined projects.
- Strong organizational skills.