Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 75000 90000 YEAR true
Beaver Dam, WI 53916 US
2023-05-09 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Production Management Job Number: Js875030413 Compensation: $75000-90000 / year
Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Beaver Dam, WI
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- We are seeking an experienced and hands-on Production Supervisor to join our team. As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the people, processes, procedures, and controls to ensure timely and accurate production in accordance with customer specifications and company standards. You will be accountable for the design, documentation, implementation, audit, and continuous improvement of all production-related standard work, projects, and systems.
- Supervise and manage production operations, including overseeing employees, scheduling, and ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and quality and hygiene requirements in food manufacturing.
- Demonstrate strong management and leadership skills, and ensure organizational and scheduling abilities to effectively manage production teams.
- Work in a team environment, foster a positive attitude, and effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Utilize Lean Manufacturing Principles and ISO 9001 Certification Experience to drive process improvements and optimize production efficiency.
- Manage recruitment and training of production personnel, as well as budgeting and forecasting for production-related expenses.
- Minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably in food manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Strong experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), quality and hygiene requirements in food manufacturing, and managing employees in a food production environment.
- Excellent management, leadership, organizational, and scheduling abilities.
- Experience working in a production environment with food or other FDA-regulated products.
- Proficiency in Lean Manufacturing Principles, ISO 9001 Certification, scheduling, recruiting, training, and budgeting/forecasting.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.