Production Supervisor - Day Shift
Northlake, IL 60164 US
- Promote workplace safety through performance of weekly shift/department safety meetings, weekly area safety audits and weekly safety Gemba walks.
- Investigate and complete safety incident reports including near miss, incidents to equipment or people.
- Effectively communicate significant business and production issues to personnel through scheduled weekly shift/department meetings.
- Communicate and enforce high expectations of quality and production standards.
- Effectively lead root-cause improvement activities utilizing shift/department personnel.
- Lead effective Tier 2 meetings daily to discuss performance metrics and assign countermeasures as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.