Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 56000 70000 YEAR true
Production Planning Specialiest
Bloomindale, IL 60108 US
2023-04-14 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Supply Chain Job Number: Ca204804320 Compensation: $56000-70000 / year
Title: Production Preparation Planning Specialist
Location: Bloomingdale, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- This position is responsible for managing with planning and coordinating the resources and activities required to produce quality products for our customers at the specified times.
External and Internal Information Maintenance 50%
- Customers’ Engineering Change Instruction, 3D/2D data’s, schedule, implementation timing instruction.
- Maintains Internal Production Preparation Instruction, Engineering Change Instruction, 3D/2D data’s, Trial Event Instruction, and additional engineering specification.
- Manages, maintains, and summarizes FSR / DCR’s to reply to customers and internal colleagues.
- Responsible for storing and maintaining external and internal information on time.
Due Date Management 50%
- Conducts facilities meeting to confirm progress and manage schedule.
- Summarizes project’s status and reports to customer and internal management.
- Interacts with parent company, manufacturing plants and sub-supplier with pre-production information sharing, progress reporting, and issue solving.
- Leads and coordinates new model evaluation activities and drives projects to ensure milestone are met as planned.
- Attention to Detail, Office Equipment Usage, Computer Usage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school with two-three years of manufacturing experience or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university.
#NS Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.