Production Manager- CNC
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 US
Title: Production Manager - CNC
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Plan and direct production activities in department, establish production priorities and ensure customer’s delivery requirements are met. •
- Manage department and personnel in support of production and customer requirements while meeting quality and delivery expectations. •
- Responsible for nonconforming parts (MRB) in department and proper documentation. •
- Ensure personnel are properly utilizing company ERP system. Provide guidance and assistance as needed. •
- Responsible for on the job training of personnel. Ensure personnel are properly trained, cross trained and mentored. •
- Ensure compliance to quality, safety, environmental standards, and legal requirements. •
- Ensure that QMS is being followed, assist with internal audits as needed to support ISO, AS, customer and regulatory requirements. •
- BS or equivalent in Engineering.
- 5 years minimum working in a production environment related to machined components.
- Some experience in a management role or proven potential.
- Strong GD&T and drawing interpretation skills.
- Understanding of CAD/CAM and other software.
- CNC programming and set up experience.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information