Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 49000 69000 YEAR true
Elkton, MD 21230 US
2023-05-25 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: KO678918525 Compensation: $49000-69000 / year
Title: Production Lead
Location: Elkton, MD
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Operate a state-of-the-art printer
- Strive to achieve (and why not surpass!) our daily production objectives ●
- Keep our printer(s) in tip-top shape
- Plan and execute capital projects to improve equipment efficiency, implement new processes, procure and startup new equipment and facilities
- Assist in implementation of maintenance system and establishment of spare parts system
- Support the development of procedures and their execution with safety and efficiency
- “Win the shift”: Set the drumbeat of the shift, by providing robust leadership and communication to the operator’s team
- Ensure completion of daily, bi-weekly tasks assigned by production manager
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed, communicated and acknowledged
- Ensure data collection is properly done
- Lead quality control processes for finished goods
- Complete 5S audit
- Assess team performance and Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Keep the General Manager informed of task progression, issues, and urgent matters
- Supervise and support shift team members
- Strong leadership skills and sense of teamwork
- Experience in project management including planning, scheduling, procurement, acceptance testing, installation, and commissioning of manufacturing equipment.
- Able to perform electrical, electronic, and light mechanical maintenance and repairs.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to determine root causes of equipment failures or degradation.
- Skilled with both electrical and mechanical hand tools and testing equipment.
#NS Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.