Lake Zurich, IL 60047 US
Sterling Engineering has an exciting new opportunity for an ERP Administrator! This is a direct hire offering full benefits, PTO, paid Holidays and a competitive salary! This role is 100% in office local to Lake Zurich, IL.
Location: On-site Monday through Friday (full time!)
Summary: To schedule manufacturing activities to provide the highest level of customer service while minimizing work in process and finished goods inventories by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares a production schedule for the manufacturing activities of the company.
- Reviews and updates the system to effectively build the manufacturing schedule and ensures raw materials and components are purchased on a timely basis.
- Recommends changes to manpower schedules, manpower levels and equipment requirements to provide smoother scheduling capabilities.
- Directs and controls priority manufacturing schedules to meet customer needs with a minimum of disruption to the overall production schedule.
- Enters product information generated by detailers on computer in an accurate manner.
- Monitors inventory and orders supplies as needed.
- Approves all incoming invoices and organizes delivery receipts for accounting.
- Maintains pertinent detailing, production and delivery information in appropriate job files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Bill of Materials
Material Requirements Planning
Bachelors Degree. Prior business experience required. Familiarity with products and services helpful.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.