Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 80000 90000 YEAR true
Grafton, WI 53024 US
2023-05-01 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Mechanical Engineering Job Number: Ca426165425 Compensation: $80000-90000 / year
Title: PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: Grafton, WI
Target Salary: $80,000-$90,000/year
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Responsible for managing sales, product development, and promotion of automation, packaging, and conveyor product lines. This includes the assessment, creation, and implementation of strategies and tactics needed to achieve goals as outlined by company management.
- Works with engineering teams on improvements, features needed to be more competitive, new models required, and US-sourced value-added components.
- Assist agents, OEMs, and Direct Sales people in their sales efforts (providing technical expertise), and training them.
- Participates in the RFQ-Proposal-Order process.
- Creates and maintains a competitive database to assist sales staff and agents.
- Create and implement strategies and tactics needed to achieve goals
- Cooperates and coordinates with all departments
- Assesses current market situation and provides recommendations for marketing activities to increase sales.
- Provides monthly reports and forecasts, and other information and reports as requested.
- Participates in quarterly sales meetings. Schedules and facilitates meetings with agents, OEMs, and end users.
- Attends USA trade shows as directed. Attend sales and service calls as needed. Travel is expected to be around 20%.
Direct Reports: None
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or other related disciplines) preferred
- 3 - 6 years of packaging or automation machinery experience and/or training
- Familiarity with weighing, vision, and x-ray technology is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and floorplans.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-motivated.
- Working knowledge of Windows based software, including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Must have valid driver’s license and must be insurable.
- Requires a passport to travel outside of the United States.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.