Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 66560 79040 YEAR true
Sauk Village, IL 60411 US
2023-05-16 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: Na952981512 Compensation: $66560-79040 / year
Title: Processing Technician - Injection Mold
Location: Sauk Village, IL
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Understands, follows, and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures, and recognized practices.
- Mold changes and setup of IML automation and downstream automation.
- Molding machine startups.
- Troubleshooting of nonconforming parts.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic molding, automation, and process issues.
- Performs IML automation setup, startup, and processing including required label changes.
- Assist in the assembly and disassembly of tooling as required.
- Participate in tooling, resin, and colorant sampling.
- Assists Process Manager in the evaluation of new mold and automation start-ups.
- Assists the Process Manager in the review of production related activities including but not limited to: Scrap, cycle times, IML and parts handling automation.
- Assist material handler as needed to insure smooth and efficient manufacturing.
- Performs daily quality checks required throughout the shift.
- Thorough knowledge of mold setup and startup required.
- Understanding of injection tooling components including hot runner molds.
- Processing experience of thin wall food package preferred.
- In-Mold Labeling experience including setup and startup a plus.
- Stack mold installation and setup experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be competent to carry out food packaging safety and quality responsibilities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.