Process Tech - Injection Mold (2nd Shift)
Sauk Village, IL 60411 US
- Adhere to established safety, health, quality GMP, and company policies.
- Execute mold changes and set up IML automation and downstream automation.
- Initiate molding machine startups.
- Troubleshoot nonconforming parts.
- Diagnose and resolve basic molding, automation, and process issues.
- Perform IML automation setup, startup, and processing, including required label changes.
- Assist in tooling assembly and disassembly as needed.
- Participate in tooling, resin, and colorant sampling.
- Support the evaluation of new mold and automation start-ups.
- Collaborate with the Process Manager in reviewing production-related activities, including scrap, cycle times, IML, and parts handling automation.
- Minimum of 5 years of injection molding processing experience with hi-speed equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years in the manufacture of thin-wall packaging.
- Experience with robotic automation and in-mold-labeling is a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.