Process Tech - Injection Mold (2nd Shift)
Sauk Village, IL 60411 US
- Understands, follows, and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures, and recognized practices.
- Mold changes and setup of IML automation and downstream automation.
- Molding machine startups.
- Troubleshooting of nonconforming parts.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic molding, automation, and process issues.
- Performs IML automation setup, startup, and processing including required label changes.
- Assist in the assembly and disassembly of tooling as required.
- Participate in tooling, resin, and colorant sampling.
- Assists Process Manager in the evaluation of new mold and automation start-ups.
- Assists the Process Manager in the review of production related activities including but not limited to: Scrap, cycle times, IML and parts handling automation.
- Assist material handler as needed to insure smooth and efficient manufacturing.
- Performs daily quality checks required throughout the shift.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture.
- May be responsible for special projects related to other functional areas.
- Requires standing, repeated reaching and twisting, hand movement throughout entire shift.
- Minimum of 5 years of injection molding processing experience with hi-speed equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years in the manufacture of thin-wall packaging.
- Experience with robotic automation and in-mold-labeling a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.