Process Tech - Injection Mold (1st Shift)
Sauk Village, IL 60411 US
- Adhere to established safety, health, quality GMP, and company policies.
- Execute mold changes and set up IML automation and downstream automation.
- Initiate molding machine startups.
- Troubleshoot nonconforming parts.
- Diagnose and resolve basic molding, automation, and process issues.
- Perform IML automation setup, startup, and processing, including required label changes.
- Assist in tooling assembly and disassembly as needed.
- Participate in tooling, resin, and colorant sampling.
- Support the evaluation of new mold and automation start-ups.
- Collaborate with the Process Manager in reviewing production-related activities, including scrap, cycle times, IML, and parts handling automation.
- Minimum of 5 years of injection molding processing experience with hi-speed equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years in the manufacture of thin-wall packaging.
- Experience with robotic automation and in-mold-labeling is a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”