Bolingbrook, IL 60440 US
Sterling Engineering is a growing Chicagoland recruiting firm known for placing top talent. We have partnered up with a long time client of ours within the electric utilities industry on bringing in a Process Engineer to join their growing team. This company is known for its competitive pay and opportunity for upward mobility
- Make use of current data acquisition platforms in Epoxy Resin Molding department to make informed decisions to optimize the process
- Establish and monitor control limits for critical process parameters to maintain statistical process control
- Lead any new process developments from DOE stages through validation and further SPC to ensure quality metrics are being achieved.
- Lead problem solving efforts with data-driven problem-solving techniques such as 8SPS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to audit the process and maintain standards of excellence.
- Organize and present yield metrics for process monitoring and management review.
- Continuously evaluate condition of molds and associated tooling and advise on any necessary repairs, PM, or design changes.
- Serve as a technical and professional resource for younger engineers across multiple disciplines
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering- Chemical or Mechanical preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing/ production setting.
- In-depth understanding of thermoset resin molding
- Experience with two-part reaction injection/ dispensing equipment