New Lenox, IL 60423 US
- Near New Lenox
- Close-knit company, good for technical candidates who like getting their hands dirty
- Exceptional Benefits
- Manager plant/departmental responsibilities (purchasing, production, warehousing, safety)
- Responsible for overall plant compliance
- Implement best practices in manufacturing and plant safety
- Mentor/Coach/Train current employees who work as supervisors/leads
- At least 4 years in an engineering/manufacturing leadership role
- Experience working as a hands on engineer preferred
- Ability to coach, work as a mentor
- Technical Degree PREFERRED, not required
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.