Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054 US
Title: Plant Engineer
Location: Sergeant Bluff, IA
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Serves as a lead site technical resource for piping systems, stationary equipment, and rotating equipment
- Leads efforts to ensure site practices & documentation are in compliance with PSM Mechanical Integrity standard
- Assists site Mechanical Integrity Engineer and inspectors with planning, scheduling, execution, and documentation of stationary equipment and piping inspections
- Works with site maintenance team, inspectors, and contractors to ensure repairs are performed according to specifications and properly documented
- Provides input for equipment condition monitoring onsite, including vibration analysis, oil sampling and analysis, thermography, and ultrasonic inspection techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from an ABET accredited school required, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of maintenance/reliability engineering experience is preferred. Experience required working for an operating company in the chemical manufacturing, refining, or oil and gas industry.
- Solid working knowledge of rotating equipment, piping systems design and maintenance, pressure vessel specifications and maintenance, inspection techniques, and manpower coordination
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information