REMOTE, Remote US
- Responsibilities Utilize SmartPlant 3D (or other 3D design software) to create 3D equipment models based off equipment drawings.
Design piping systems and generate isometric drawings for systems typical for food and beverage, bulk solids material handling, and other industrial facilities including, but not limited to, process steam, process water, drains, and general plant/facility water, compressed air, and gas systems.
- Design material handling systems and generate isometric and detail drawings for systems typical for food and beverage, bulk solids material handling, and other industrial facilities including, but not limited to, pneumatic conveying, chutework, and ductwork. Perform early project design work related to facility layout and equipment general arrangement.
- Develop and check design deliverables in accordance with industry codes and standards, contract requirements, and company standards. Develop the capability to navigate 3D models and check for interferences and constructability.
- Support the construction team including representing the design team on-site, answering RFI’s, providing creative design solutions, etc.
- Coordinate with other design partners (both internal and external) including construction partners, equipment suppliers, and other engineers and designers assigned to the project.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting Technology or related field.
- Experience with design software such as SmartPlant, AutoCAD, Revit, and Microstation.
- A minimum of 5 years' of industry related design experience. Preferred experience with SmartPlant 3D. Proficient in basic computing programs including the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet Lindsey Begue, a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Utilities Division. With an impressive 8-year career in recruitment, Lindsey's passion lies in fostering meaningful relationships with candidates and guiding them toward their ideal careers.
As a Technical Recruiter, Lindsey brings a deep understanding of the Utilities Division to her work, allowing her to expertly connect candidates with roles that align with their career goals and aspirations. Her commitment to understanding each candidate's unique journey positions her as a trusted partner in their professional endeavors.
For Lindsey, the most fulfilling aspect of her work is the opportunity to build lasting relationships with candidates and assist them in securing their dream jobs. She derives immense satisfaction from witnessing individuals achieve their career aspirations and embark on transformative professional journeys.
Lindsey's advice to job seekers is rooted in the power of networking and relationship-building. She encourages candidates to connect and build relationships with their recruiter. She believes these connections can open doors to opportunities and provide valuable insights into the job market.