Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 46.50 HOUR true
2023-03-22 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Mechanical Design Job Number: JG253763220 Compensation: 46.50
Title: Piping Designer
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: <CONTRACT or CONTRACT-TO-HIRE>
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Draft sketches, piping and instrument diagrams, or model 3D equipment items for power plant systems including steam cycle systems, boiler feed and condensate, water treatment, fuel handling, hydraulic, heat transfer systems, conveying systems, and air and gas systems.
- Check design deliverables in accordance with industry codes and standards, contract requirements, and company standards.
- Adhere to schedules and work assignments to ensure successful project completion.
- Coordinate with other drafters, designers and other team members assigned to a project or task, and support work progress and results.
- Train and advise interns or new graduates
- At least 3 years’ related design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Drafting and Design or related discipline
- Proficient in basic computer programs including MS Word and Excel, web browsing and e-mail programs
- Knowledge of drafting software including Autodesk, SmartPlant 3D, AutoCAD
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information