Kansas City, MO 60154 US
- Draft sketches, piping and instrument diagrams, or model 3D equipment items for power plant systems including steam cycle systems, boiler feed and condensate, water treatment, fuel handling, hydraulic, heat transfer systems, conveying systems, and air and gas systems.
- Check design deliverables in accordance with industry codes and standards, contract requirements, and company standards.
- Adhere to schedules and work assignments to ensure successful project completion.
- Coordinate with other drafters, designers and other team members assigned to a project or task, and support work progress and results.
- Train and advise interns or new graduates
- At least 3 years’ related design experience
- Proficient in basic computer programs including MS Word and Excel, web browsing and e-mail programs
- Knowledge of drafting software including Autodesk, SmartPlant 3D, AutoCAD Plant