Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 28.00 HOUR true
Wheeling, IL 60090 US
2023-02-28 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Machine Builder Job Number: CA3191826126 Compensation: 28.00
Overview: Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Title: Electrical Assembler/ Panel Builder
Location: Wheeling, IL
Hire Type: CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
- As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Assembles components according to blueprints, manuals, engineering prints, and assembly instructions.
- Builds electrical control panels, wires sub-assemblies and machines as directed by the engineering staff.
- Debugs and troubleshoots wiring of new and used equipment as needed by the assembly team.
- Operates machine tool equipment and subassemblies to verify function, capabilities, and conformance to customer's specifications.
- Occasional travel required to install, align and service equipment at customers’ site.