Packaging Lab Technician
Irvine, CA 92612 US
Location: Irvine, California
- Conduct tests on pharmaceutical packaging (impact, vibration, drop, abrasion, water testing, etc.) in a laboratory environment.
- Maintain relevant documentation.
- Execute studies, protocols, and lab procedures.
- Support personnel on packaging equipment and test validation activities.
- Provide assistance with incoming materials, lab storage areas, and disposal of materials in the lab.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance and calibration to laboratory equipment.
- Coordinate the creation of change requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or Engineering related field is preferred.
- Experience developing or testing packaging products.
- Experience working in a mechanical test lab environment is necessary (school experience is okay).
- Must be available to work onsite daily in Irvine, CA. This is not a remote position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mike Schmitz is an esteemed Recruiting Team Leader specializing in the Life Sciences Division. With an impressive tenure of over 12 years at Sterling and a remarkable 16-year career in the recruiting arena, Mike has cemented his reputation as a trailblazer in talent acquisition.
As a Recruiting Team Leader, Mike's understanding of the intricacies within the Life Sciences Division is unparalleled. His expertise positions him as a strategic partner in bridging the gap between talented professionals and opportunities that align with their aspirations.
With a career spanning 16 years, Mike's journey in the recruitment landscape has been defined by his dedication to facilitating more fulfilling careers for skilled professionals. His ability to understand everyone’s unique strengths and match them with roles that foster growth and satisfaction marks him as a true advocate for professional development.
Mike's advice to candidates reflects his commitment to helping them excel: approach every job interview with positivity and authenticity. He firmly believes that a positive attitude and an engaging personality are pivotal in creating lasting impressions. Mike emphasizes that while technical qualifications are crucial, the ability to connect with interviewers and present oneself effectively is equally valuable to prospective employers.