Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 18 20 HOUR true
Packaging Inspection Technician
Durham, NC 27517 US
2023-04-19 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Technician Job Number: Dj5458046 Compensation: $18-20 / hour
Title: Packaging Inspection Technician
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Hire Type: Contract
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
As a contract employee of Sterling, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
The Packaging Inspection Technician completes inspection documentation in accordance with controlled documentation procedures. They also review labeling and documentation for completeness on the packaging floor. They document any identified non-conformances in accordance with site procedures.
- Responsible for performing inspections and product reworks in a cGMP compliant manner.
- Responsible for inspecting and cleaning the packaging area.
- Complete all applicable paperwork associated with batch records, reworks, and equipment cleaning logs.
- Perform quality inspection of finished product following specified AQL sample plans.
- Identify visual defects and check that labeling, bar coding, expiration dates, and carton are compliant.
- Verify labeling and packaging line setup.
- Supports labeling and packaging line documentation review.
- Reports status of documentation errors to management in a timely manner.
- Assists with modifications of inspection procedures to assure product quality.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated, GMP production facility.
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices.
- Ability to utilize gauges for measurements.
- PC skills: Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.