Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 42.50 HOUR true
Rockford, IL 61016 US
2023-02-02 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: AD545950920 Compensation: 42.50
Title: PLC Maintenance Technician
Shift: 1st Shift and 2nd Shift Available
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Repairs complex electrical equipment, including automated machines, controls, panels, relays circuit breakers, communication systems and alarms.
- Installs electrical equipment with minimal instructions.
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, detects and replaces defective control modules.
- Provides technical assistance to lower level maintenance electricians.
- Computer proficiency in programming, PLC’s and Foxboro.
- Adheres to safety guidelines in performing all job functions and duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and completion of formal apprenticeship or equivalent (REQUIRED).
- 2+ years’ experience.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information