Chicago, IL 60623 US
- The Instrumentation Technician is responsible for the repair, installation, and maintenance of complex electrical equipment, including automated machines, controls, panels, relays, circuit breakers, communication systems, and alarms. They will perform complex wiring assignments, provide technical assistance to lower-level maintenance electricians, and ensure adherence to safety guidelines during all job functions.
- Repair complex electrical equipment, automated machines, controls, panels, relays, circuit breakers, communication systems, and alarms.
- Independently install electrical equipment and perform complex wiring assignments, including power, light, electronic, and control circuits.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, and detect and replace defective control modules.
- Provide technical support to lower-level maintenance electricians.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency in programming, PLCs, and Foxboro.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety guidelines during all job functions and duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and completion of a formal apprenticeship or equivalent (REQUIRED).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in repairing and installing electrical equipment.
- Proficiency in computer programming, PLCs, and Foxboro systems.
- Ability to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot complex electrical issues.
- Demonstrated adherence to safety protocols and guidelines.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julia Milingu is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Food Division. With three years of experience in the dynamic recruiting field, Julia is on a mission to help individuals align their expectations and goals to secure positions where they can prosper.
As a Technical Recruiter, Julia excels in the Food Division, leveraging her industry knowledge and expertise to connect candidates with opportunities that align seamlessly with their aspirations and skill sets. She understands that a successful career is not just about finding a job but about finding a role where individuals can thrive and prosper.
Julia derives immense satisfaction from assisting others in achieving their career goals. She takes pride in guiding candidates through the process of aligning their expectations with their professional aspirations, ensuring that they not only secure a job but also embark on a journey of growth.
Her advice to job seekers is grounded in authenticity and dedication. She encourages candidates to stay true to themselves throughout the job search process, emphasizing the importance of being genuine and authentic in interviews and interactions with potential employers. Additionally, she advocates for giving everything one's total effort, understanding that commitment and diligence are key to achieving success.