PLC Technician 2nd Shift
Romeoville, IL 60446 US
Title: PLC Technician- 2nd shift
Location: Romeoville, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct hire
- Perform Allen Bradley Micro Logix & Control Logix troubleshooting and repairs.
- AutoCAD skills (electrical Drawings)
- Able to understand and read electrical schematic
- Perform set-ups as per manufacture's requirements
- Read and understand manufacture's preventative maintenance recommendations
- Maintain all necessary tools and equipment to perform the duties as assigned
- Perform basic electrical troubleshooting of 120vac to 480vac
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting on equipment to identify worn or failed components.
- Perform mechanical part replacements of bearings, motors, shafts etc.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting on equipment to identify worn or failed components
- Perform electrical troubleshooting and repairs of sensors, drives , relays, VFD’s,
- 5 years minimum experience with automated controls.
- Proficient with AB and Siemens Motion Control software platforms
- Proficient on all electrical systems (photo eyes, prox switches, relay logics, VFD’s)
- Proficient In AB robotics
- Proficient with AB robotics software and programming
- Proficient knowledge of Cognex and Keyence vision system and operating platform.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information