Chicago, IL 60154 US
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching testing methods, and conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Maintains product and process database by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians