Benton Harbor, MI 49022 US
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer - Automation and Manufacturing Design
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team and lead the design and development of automated manufacturing solutions. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of relevant working experience with an Engineering Degree.
- Design for automation and manufacturing, including high-speed assembly equipment, machine tools, and precision tooling.
- Develop industrial machine control systems (optional).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement automated manufacturing solutions.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- Utilize SolidWorks, MS Office Suite, EPDM, SharePoint Document Management, and general computer literacy to design and develop automated manufacturing solutions.
- Analyze problems, develop creative solutions, and focus on delivering results.
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience with an Engineering Degree.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, professional demeanor, cooperative personality, and a team attitude.
- Ability to work well with others and interact effectively and efficiently with internal and external people and groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks, MS Office Suite, EPDM, SharePoint Document Management, and general computer literacy.
- Extensive cross-functional team expertise including technical and non-technical work.
- Analytical and creative thinker, problem solver, result-orientated and focused.
We offer a competitive salary, $100-$120k comprehensive benefits package, and a collaborative work environment. If you are passionate about automation and manufacturing design and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.