Aurora, IL 60506 US
- Work with the design team to produce new product lines for existing and new markets
- Product design engineering deliverables: part and assembly designs utilizing DFMA principles, manufacturing drawings, product pricing, FEA (stress & fatigue), product specifications and technical information, installation instructions, prototypes, and potential fixture designs
- Collaborate with manufacturing and production team in order to produce high-quality, efficiently manufactured designs
- Collaborate with sales in order to meet customer needs with larger application projects
- Detail and configure manufacturing drawings and generate BOMs for engineered-to-order projects
- Potential assembly and case-studies of new product prototypes
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to further improve efficiencies throughout the facility, and investigate deficiencies in current product designs and processes
- Provide technical support to field installers relating to the installation and operation of various storage solutions
- BSME from accredited university
- Strong SolidWorks capabilities: sheet metal, design tables, FEA stress & fatigue
- 3+ years’ experience in industrial manufacturing environment
- 3+ years hands on product design experienc
- 3+ years Solidworks and AutoCAD experience
- Ability to read and produce manufacturing drawings
- Creative and logical problem-solver
- Ability to identify and properly use hand tools for potential prototypes
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.