Wood Dale, IL 60191 US
Title: Marketing Manager (100% Onsite)
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Summary: This position is responsible for managing all the marketing functions including the company website, catalog, advertising, branding, graphic design, & marketing strategy. This is a hands on and working manager position.
- Managed website development, design, user experience, and function
- Manger 3rd party marketing services
- Manage social medial accounts
- Design product catalog and other marketing materials
- Update catalog pages between printing as required and post updated pages
- Maintain Master Price Book and post revisions
- Create and place print and digital advertising
- Reconcile advertising invoices for accounting
- Design trade show exhibits & materials
- Backup for the creation of anniversary, birthday, safety bingo, and other company posters
- Assist in producing internal and external company presentations
- Backup for photography and maintaining photo archives
- Backup for updating the Information Center content (Intranet)
- Run Moderator Remote E-mail monitoring system
- Convert vendor product manuals to company format
- Create and print labels for various company products
- BS Degree in Marketing, Management, Communications, Graphic Design, or Fine Arts
- Manufacturing, Construction, or Services environment is ideal
- Superior creative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills including the ability to motivate and develop staff
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information
Meet Your Recruiter
Ally Boushley is a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division, boasting a remarkable 8-year career in the dynamic realm of recruitment. Ally's passion for matchmaking candidates with the perfect roles and her knack for uncovering rare talents make her a respected figure in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter, Ally's profound understanding of industry intricacies within the Commercial Division allows her to excel in her craft. Her expertise bridges the gap between candidates and clients and positions her as a strategic partner in shaping their success stories.
Ally's true joy in recruiting comes from her ability to be a talent matchmaker. She revels in the thrill of finding elusive "purple squirrel" candidates with rare and exceptional skills that perfectly align with niche job requirements. Exploring new industries, discovering unique companies, and learning about diverse skill sets fuels her passion. For Ally, knowledge is power, and she actively seeks opportunities to expand her understanding of the ever-evolving recruitment landscape.
Her advice to job seekers is simple yet profound: Always take the interview. Ally understands that every interview holds the potential to lead to unexpected opportunities or connections that can positively change one's career trajectory. She encourages candidates to approach each interview as a valuable learning experience and a chance to meet influential individuals who may shape their future.