Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 72500 YEAR true
Schaumburg, IL 60173 US
2023-03-13 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Manufacturing / Process Engineering Job Number: Rd5199224 Compensation: 72500
Title: Continous Improvement Specialist
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- The Manufacturing Excellence Specialist is responsible for the coordination, alignment, and execution support of all NCE initiatives within their own Factory in a Market. The ME Specialist actively supports the implementation of the LLT improvement strategy. The role acts as the center of expertise for FI and Industrial Performance. This role is a member of the FI Pillar and Local Leadership Team.
- Co-develop Local Leadership improvement strategy.
- Gain alignment from the LLT / Key Stakeholders around the Execution Plan and supports cascade across the Business Unit (Production Department communication strategy).
- Partner with Local Leadership Team to define their Execution Plans to deliver the expected results.
- Ensures proper governance / routines at LLT levels to track execution progression and improvement sustainability.
- Spend time on shop floor to evaluate maturity progression and identify key opportunities.
- Provide guidance and feedback to LLT and align on corrective actions to adjust execution plans.
- Partner with HR / Training & Learning Pillar rep to the LLT to establish and evaluate robustness of function/pillar capability plan
- Trains and coachs Local Leadership Team / AWG system Owners on needed system competences based on development needs and escalate for external support as needed
- Maintains safe operating practices. Meets safety guidelines and recommends changes to equipment, processes, workspace, tools, and other factors that may play a role in the department.
- Works with Manager to attain goals, carry out strategies, plans, and policies to increase profitability and success of the Company.
- Assists in developing and carrying out department’s goals, objectives, and systems.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies (TPM, GA, FI, LVS)
- Problem-Solving capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic understanding of Change Management
- Project Management competence
- Understanding of Basic Finance & Value Creation
- Knowledge of key data systems (SAP, NSAM, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.