Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 140000 145000 YEAR true
Beaver Dam, WI 53916 US
2023-05-01 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Executive/ Management Job Number: Rd904340424 Compensation: $140000-145000 / year
Title: Manufacturing Manager
Location: Beaver Dam, WI
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- We are seeking a dedicated and proven leader to create and lead a high-performance manufacturing team. The successful candidate will recruit and develop teams with the appropriate mix of experience, capabilities, and skills to consistently meet company goals and departmental initiatives in a cost-effective manner. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective succession planning for all pivotal positions.
- Plans, organizes and directs our manufacturing operations to ensure the factory meets its daily production schedule while ensuring product standards meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
- Acts as a liaison between departments, maintaining open lines of communication between production, quality, maintenance, and supply chain groups.
- Improves production quality, throughput, delivery performance, predictability, and profitability through effective planning, metrics, and training.
- Utilizes Just Foods ERP and Aptean production performance software to ensure full utilization of the system's capabilities in tracking materials, production, and performance.
- Assists the Plant Director in developing and executing overall plant manufacturing strategies.
- Develops and delivers labor and VOH budget and manages budget and cost controls considering changes in demand (volume), business seasonality, and required service levels.
- Ensures compliance with all food regulatory requirements and ensures adherence to food safety and GMPs.
- Develops a strong discipline of role clarity and holds self and team members accountable for performance and collaboration with the whole enterprise.
- Provides a positive employee experience and ensures proactive performance management based on feedback, coaching, and mentoring.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Operations Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of food manufacturing experience.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and planning abilities, as well as excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Good working knowledge and experience using Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Just Foods ERP and Aptean OEE/Compliance experience is a plus.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.