Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Germantown, WI 53022 US
Overview: Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Title: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Location: Germantown, WI
- Manage, coordinate, and participate in all aspects of process improvement and overall
- manufacturing engineering duties in both the manufacturing and automated warehouse(s). Actively seek and implement ways to improve team’s knowledge, procedures, and tools to
- advance overall efficiency throughout the plant floor and warehouse.
- Define and implement metrics (dashboard) to provide visibility to the performance of staff, and
- plant as well as a framework for continual improvement.
- Analyze, monitor, and ensure that all ERP system routings and costs associated with product
- manufacturing remain correct.
- Support and collaborate with the sales, marketing, and product management teams on new
- company objectives that rely on assistance from the production and warehouse.
- Research, justify, and present capital expenditure projects to management.
- Work with the design engineering team on product launches and sustaining engineering updates
- to ensure manufacturability of the product.
- Work with the quality department to ensure processes compliance with ISO standards.
- Assist in plant layout improvements to increase throughput and overall efficiency of the floor.
- Facilitate the development of action plans to variances identified through the audit process
- Work with sales, floor management, and quality departments to help resolve customer CAR’s,
- RMA’s, PAR’s, etc.
- Collaborate with the Facilities & Maintenance department, along with floor managers to
- implement new equipment and processes.
- Ensure new equipment is in compliance with all OSHA and State safety regulations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- A min of 5 years of industrial manufacturing experience