Sturtevant, WI 53177 US
Title: Manufactoring Engineer - PTC Windchill
Location: Sturtevant, WI 53177
Hire Type: Direct hire
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching testing methods, and collaborating with equipment vendors
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing method
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material cost
- Implement and support document management, product structure, process plans and work instructions using PTC Creo and Windchill software.
- Provide user in-depth knowledge, best practice, and user support of Windchill and Creo to the user communit
- Create workflows in Windchill to align with engineering and business processes
- Provide training to the users, when appropriate.
- Work closely with IT team and software vendors to resolve technical issues and implement new projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must have a BA (or higher) in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
Must have experience with the use of 3D CAD programs to create solid models and 2D detail, assembly, and installation drawings.
Must have experience with the use of PLM applications to create BOM models, process plans and work instructions
Must have experience investigating and developing system requirements.
Strong working knowledge of PTC Windchill and Creo tools REQUIRED.
Must be deadline and detail-oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication, especially when communicating technical requirements and information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information