Sturtevant, WI 53177 US
Location: Sturtevant, WI
- Analyze and evaluate existing systems and processes, identifying value-added and non-value-added activities to solve manufacturing challenges
- Conceive, design, test, and develop innovative solutions based on analysis and organizational objectives
- Evaluate and explore new and existing processes, equipment, and materials as an input to scheduling methods, performance metrics, and financial standards
- Foster company's reputation by delivering innovative solutions while upholding company, federal, and state regulations
- Manage and conduct employee training for productivity improvement projects, and mentor fellow engineers and technicians
- Utilize principles of mathematics, science, and engineering to streamline processes
Identify opportunities to prevent waste and inefficiency in production
- Research and test design ideas to determine feasibility, utilizing Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Six Sigma, and root cause analysis to formulate/support innovation, corrective actions, and continuous improvement activities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years related engineering experience
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
- Experience using analytical tools, workflow time study, and process balancing.