Manufacturing Engineer - Tooling Design
Mount Pleasant, WI 53177 US
Location: Mt Pleasant, WI
- Analyze and evaluate existing systems and processes, identifying value-added and non-value-added activities to solve manufacturing challenges
- Design tooling to improve processes within production
- Conceive, design, test, and develop innovative solutions based on analysis and organizational objectives
- Evaluate and explore new and existing processes, equipment, and materials as an input to scheduling methods, performance metrics, and financial standards
- Foster company's reputation by delivering innovative solutions while upholding company, federal, and state regulations
- Manage and conduct employee training for productivity improvement projects, and mentor fellow engineers and technicians
- Identify opportunities to prevent waste and inefficiency in production
- Research and test design ideas to determine feasibility, utilizing Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Six Sigma, and root cause analysis to formulate/support innovation, corrective actions, and continuous improvement activities
- BS in engineering preferred, but will consider years of experience in lieu of a degree
Meet Your Recruiter
Ally Boushley is a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division, boasting a remarkable 8-year career in the dynamic realm of recruitment. Ally's passion for matchmaking candidates with the perfect roles and her knack for uncovering rare talents make her a respected figure in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter, Ally's profound understanding of industry intricacies within the Commercial Division allows her to excel in her craft. Her expertise bridges the gap between candidates and clients and positions her as a strategic partner in shaping their success stories.
Ally's true joy in recruiting comes from her ability to be a talent matchmaker. She revels in the thrill of finding elusive "purple squirrel" candidates with rare and exceptional skills that perfectly align with niche job requirements. Exploring new industries, discovering unique companies, and learning about diverse skill sets fuels her passion. For Ally, knowledge is power, and she actively seeks opportunities to expand her understanding of the ever-evolving recruitment landscape.
Her advice to job seekers is simple yet profound: Always take the interview. Ally understands that every interview holds the potential to lead to unexpected opportunities or connections that can positively change one's career trajectory. She encourages candidates to approach each interview as a valuable learning experience and a chance to meet influential individuals who may shape their future.