Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 80000 YEAR true
Wood Dale, IL 60191 US
2022-10-06 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Manufacturing / Process Engineering Job Number: AD368016106 Compensation: 80000
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL 60637
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct hire
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching testing methods, and conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Maintains product and process database by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information