Wood Dale, IL 60191 US
- Provide tool design and mechanical engineering support for all manufacturing departments including off-site facilities where production may occur. Responsible for creating drawings, monitoring the manufacturing process relative to fixture us, and eliminate issues that might arise with the design.
- Design various types of special tools, assembly jogs, fixtures and material handling equipment.
- Oversee assembly, testing, and de-bugging of new tooling, fixtures, and special machinery
- Engineering from concept to implementation, including generation of assembly and detail drawings using AutoCAD, Inventor, and Solidworks.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree or similar degree required
- Minimally 3+ years experience in a mechanical or manufacturing engineering role
- Experience designing fixtures, jigs, and/or tooling for manufacturing
- Solidworks, AutoCAD, or Inventor required
Meet Your Recruiter
Sabrina Herrera is a seasoned Technical Recruiter with a knack for establishing genuine connections with candidates and continuously expanding her expertise in various roles and industries. With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and an impressive 15-year journey in the recruiting arena, Sabrina has become a respected figure in talent acquisition.
As a Technical Recruiter, Sabrina's ability to build strong relationships with candidates sets her apart. She values the opportunity to understand each individual's unique strengths, aspirations, and career goals, ensuring she can guide them toward the most suitable and fulfilling opportunities.
Having spent 15 years in the recruiting domain, Sabrina's experience spans diverse industries and roles. She embraces the challenges of exploring new fields, consistently striving to expand her knowledge and expertise. Her dedication to continuous learning allows her to stay at the forefront of emerging trends and best practices in the recruitment landscape.
Sabrina advises fellow professionals to cultivate a curious mindset and actively seek new challenges and projects that push the boundaries of their abilities. Embracing the unknown and venturing into uncharted territories can lead to personal and professional growth, ultimately elevating one's effectiveness in the field of recruitment.