Manson, AR 72455 US
- The Manufacturing Engineer Is responsible for continuous improvement in Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost.
- Collect and review production data from production cells to uphold sustained implementation of process improvements.
- Research, devise, and execute measurable process enhancements and cost reduction strategies within defined timeframes.
- Identify and champion production quality processes and procedures to enhance production throughput and minimize customer impact.
- Engage in, lead, and facilitate kaizen events to refine internal LEAN manufacturing processes, boosting efficiency and quality.
- Provide training to production operators on lean principles and manufacturing processes to elevate efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional teams in planning and designing new products, ensuring manufacturability.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technological advancements related to products and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legal, safety, and environmental requirements for the facility.
- Develop, document, and maintain process plans and machine operating instructions.
- Oversee building and grounds maintenance.
- Lead talent identification, development, and fostering to optimize individual, team, and organizational effectiveness in achieving company goals.
- Carry out various administrative responsibilities, including timely reporting, meetings, project management, safe work method development, interfacing with regulatory bodies (OSHA, EPA), emergency response teams, risk management, and loss protection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering, coupled with 3-5 years of experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge and practical application of design, engineering, technology, computers and electronics, technology design, and effective problem-solving.
- Proficient in working with CAD/3D, preferably SolidWorks.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kellie Miller is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division. With a commendable 6-year career in recruitment, Kellie's passion for building meaningful connections with candidates sets her apart in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Commercial Division, Kellie's understanding of industry intricacies empowers her to expertly connect candidates with positions that align with their experiences, skills, and aspirations. Her commitment to assessing qualifications and understanding each candidate's unique journeys and goals makes her a trusted partner in their career endeavors.
What Kellie enjoys most about her role is the art of connecting with people. She derives immense satisfaction from building relationships with candidates, delving into their experiences, exploring their skill sets, and uncovering their aspirations. Her genuine interest in each candidate's professional journey is the cornerstone of her approach.
Kellie's advice to job seekers reflects her dedication to thorough preparation. She encourages candidates to invest time in comprehensive research before applying or interviewing. This includes understanding the company, digging into the specifics of the role they're applying for, and critically assessing their skills and experiences. Kellie believes that such preparation allows candidates to showcase their qualifications effectively and demonstrates their genuine interest in the position.