Manufacturing ERP Systems Analyst
Metuchen, NJ 08840 US
- Support ERP applications including configuration and report development for three locations
- Support other 3rd party applications integrated to the ERP applications.
- Implement and maintain data integration feeds between systems.
- Capture technical business requirements from users and deliver solutions to enhance current or implement new applications increasing business efficiency and scalability.
- Generate data queries, views and reports to support business requests.
- Experience supporting ERP system in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SQL or SQL Express.
- Experience Visual Studio and Reporting Services or equivalent.
- Supported an ERP Manufacturing System. Preferred experience with one or more of the following:
- Epicor Manage 2000
- MS Great Plains
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressure, within deadlines or other time essential constraints
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization