Hodgkins, IL 60525 US
Location: Hodgkins, IL
- Maintain and repair mobile equipment, including LP forklifts, Diesel Tractors, Van Trailers, Dry Bulk Tankers, and perform routine plant maintenance.
- Focus on installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of 120 and 480 VAC electrical systems.
- Program Frequency drives, PLCs, and various control elements.
- Perform routine inspections on production lines and support equipment, providing feedback for necessary preventative maintenance cycles.
- Assist with assembly, installation, disassembly, and demolition of production equipment and building support equipment for upgrades or new installations.
- Work on mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Learn maintenance welding and basic metal fabrication.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, meeting plant and department housekeeping standards.
- Accurately record and document detailed information regarding work performed in our work order database.
- Maintain building and grounds.
- 5 years of maintenance experience, which can include schooling.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, and process problems.
- Experience in programming Frequency drives, PLCs, and control elements.
- Ability to work with both electrical and mechanical systems.
- Proficient in maintenance welding and basic metal fabrication.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work well individually or in a team.
- Reliable transportation.