Grafton, WI 53024 US
- Trouble shoot and repair complex electrical and mechanical problems
- Assemble mechanical and electrical machines
- Perform routine preventive industrial maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment
- Follow all established safety, health, quality, GMP and Company policies/procedures and recognized practices.
- Follow all aspects of the Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) program
- Other duties may be assigned as require.
- High school diploma required
- Post-secondary education/training preferred
- Minimum 4 years of practical, hands-on experience in an equivalent role or related fieldor equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience working with Plastic Injection Molding is preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of Fanuc controls and/or Motoman robotic training highly preferred but not required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Motivated, goal-driven, with a dedication to constant improvement
- Knowledge of voltages and various electrical setups is an asset
- Electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic experience is an asset
- Fabrication, welding, and layout skills are an asset
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-level, project-based environment with emphasis on timelines and cost
- Must be able to use a personal computer
Meet Your Recruiter
Mike Schmitz is an esteemed Recruiting Team Leader specializing in the Life Sciences Division. With an impressive tenure of over 12 years at Sterling and a remarkable 16-year career in the recruiting arena, Mike has cemented his reputation as a trailblazer in talent acquisition.
As a Recruiting Team Leader, Mike's understanding of the intricacies within the Life Sciences Division is unparalleled. His expertise positions him as a strategic partner in bridging the gap between talented professionals and opportunities that align with their aspirations.
With a career spanning 16 years, Mike's journey in the recruitment landscape has been defined by his dedication to facilitating more fulfilling careers for skilled professionals. His ability to understand everyone’s unique strengths and match them with roles that foster growth and satisfaction marks him as a true advocate for professional development.
Mike's advice to candidates reflects his commitment to helping them excel: approach every job interview with positivity and authenticity. He firmly believes that a positive attitude and an engaging personality are pivotal in creating lasting impressions. Mike emphasizes that while technical qualifications are crucial, the ability to connect with interviewers and present oneself effectively is equally valuable to prospective employers.