Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 50000 YEAR true
Forest Park, GA 30297 US
2023-05-18 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: JS3572386224 Compensation: $50000 / year
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Forest Park, GA
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- This position involves the setup, maintenance, and repair of machinery and mechanical equipment in a production facility. The role requires performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and completing assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Diagnose malfunctions in machines and equipment by observation.
- Inspect and measure parts to identify wear, misalignment, or other issues.
- Adjust machine devices and control instruments, including change-over and running adjustments to ensure optimal production and quality.
- Perform preventive maintenance checks and record data as assigned.
- Clean and lubricate machinery parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or defective parts in the drive mechanism or hydraulic system, disposing of defective parts and returning unused parts and tools.
- Test machines and equipment for proper operation after repairs and maintenance.
- Adhere to GMP's, company policies, and procedures.
- Analyze downtime reports and collaborate with the Maintenance Supervisor to develop corrective plans.
- Safely and accurately perform all duties to ensure product safety and quality.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Completion of Maintenance Entrance Exam demonstrating knowledge of motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, programmable controllers, and basic electrical skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience preferred.
- Tasks include standing, climbing, pulling, pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning, and stooping.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for extended periods.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.