Bridgeview, IL 60455 US
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Perform equipment modifications and rebuilds.
- Perform routine maintenance welding and minor fabrication.
- Perform general building maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment is properly maintained in order to manufacture a safe, legal, and quality product.
- Ensure that work areas are clean that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) are fully complied with.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and be able to understand and interpret equipment training manuals and drawings.
- Must possess a solid mechanical aptitude combined with technical training and/or the equivalent in manufacturing experience (preferably in food manufacturing).
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of electrical distribution and control circuits.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of PLC theory and programming.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds unassisted; periodically lift up to 100 lbs.